scleroderma of the digestive tract what to eat and avoid

Community Partners

Partners Title

National Scleroderma Foundation

About this Community

The National Scleroderma Foundation Support Customs connects patients, families, friends and caregivers for support and inspiration. This community is sponsored by the National Scleroderma Foundation, an Inspire trusted partner.

Related Posts

Beefiness Lamb and Craven Collagen Production

A friend of mine read this commodity about eating beef, lamb and chicken and how eating these increased collagen in your organisation. If our bodies are over producing collagen is it logical to say that we shouldn't be eating foods that are high in collagen? i don't know plenty well-nigh the science of collagen or diets for Scleroderma. Anyone have any ideas? i have washed the gluten free, dairy free, red

FarmerInTheDell

FarmerInTheDell

13 Comments - Posted Sep 08

renacuajo

renacuajo

5 Comments - Posted Jul 26

Scleroderma

I accept scleroderma for many years, the collagen leaks out my rectum and it burns similar acid. The collagen comes out and has the consistency of between h2o and pancake syrup and has the odor of musk oil which originally came from the musk ox.if everyone else noticed this please inform me(N0 KIDDING)

mici1

mici1

four Comments - Posted Jul 18

Swallow bone broth as anti-inflammatory?

I am focusing on dietary changes for managing inflammation. A friend recommended os goop and I just about vomitted. Anyone out there who knows almost this or has tried it?

ScleroSwank

ScleroSwank

12 Comments - Posted Oct 23

This is all then new to me

Hello everyone! My family and I are notwithstanding reeling from the news that I have a connective tissue disorder that resembles scleroderma but I don't have all the symptoms. It's only been about three months, merely my body has been irresolute at an alarming rate. My skin feels 5 sizes too tight, I've lost 15 lbs, I've had a non- surgical breast lift from all the skin tightening, and my forearms, hands and sh

Mamajedi

Mamajedi

16 Comments - Posted Jan 02

Food and Inflammation

There seems to be a direct link to what I eat and how I experience. Duh! Final nighttime, my stomach got really distended and I was very uncomfortable,actually a iittle worried and I thought well-nigh what I had eaten all day. I have been doing a no carbohydrate, no gluten, very footling dairy existence Greek yogurt, no processed food diet for ii weeks. The swelling of my ankles, fingers and fifty-fifty my face went downwardly. And

acolnar

acolnar

23 Comments - Posted Jul 06

New diagnosis of scleroderma

I've been suffering from Raynauds for several years, have been seeing consultant on almanac bases. I suffer from cold hands and feet with chilblains. Recently my hands got worse. Information technology's trouble handling common cold things, doing things in house, often article of clothing gloves doing house work (bit tricky). Few days ago I was diagnosed past rheumatologist with Scleroderma. I was dewastated. The good news is that is on

Anna521

Anna521

27 Comments - Posted Jan 09

Indepth info on Scleroderma-all-time i've ever read-long but worth it

I know this is long but information technology might be a skilful one to print out to give to family members so they know what y'all are going through. Especially expert for MD appointments. What I like the most is the detailed treatments and it's all broken downwardly into body systems. Scleroderma Highlights Overview •Scleroderma is an uncommon, complex, autoimmune disease. The body'south immune system attacks its own

mcmanda73

mcmanda73

sixty Comments - Posted Jun 27

Ask the Experts, Scleroderma & Interstitial Lung Disease, March 9-13, 2020

David G. Hill, Md, is a member of the Lung Clan's National Board of Directors. He is a practicing pulmonary and critical care physician with Waterbury Pulmonary Associates and serves as their director of clinical research. He is an assistant clinical professor of medicine at the Yale University School of Medicine, an assistant clinical professor at the Frank Netter School of Medicine at Qui

TeamInspire

TeamInspire

40 Comments - Posted Mar 09

How should we improve hospitals?

Dearest members, Many of us, including myself, accept spent a skilful bit of time in hospitals, as a patient or a caregiver or both, and have ideas near how hospitals tin meliorate. Dr. Harlan Krumholz, a cardiologist, healthcare scientist, and health care improvement expert at Yale University, recently asked the following questions on Twitter: "I am curious to know from patients, particularly

Brian

Brian

2223 Comments - Posted Mar 13

Live now: Inspire's COVID-19 vaccine dashboard

Dearest Members, This morning time we launched our COVID-xix vaccine dashboard, and I invite you lot to explore it here: world wide web.inspire.com/covid19vax All of united states at Inspire are encouraged and deeply thankful that over 26,000 of you accept participated in our survey so far. These shared experiences and perspectives meaningfully help others in our customs. To take the survey, please visit www.inspire.com/corona

Brian

Brian

1014 Comments - Posted Mar 09

ANTI-INFLAMMATORY DIET

Hi; Does anyone have a uncomplicated very easy to follow anti-inflammatory diet. I demand this to try and help become my level of inflammation down in my body probably acquired past OA. I experience the best fashion to practise this would be doing a diet, understand what foods to swallow and what foods to avoid. I am hoping this kind of diet volition help with a lot of things. Thank Sorry about needing to post this. DKWINC4112

FernM

FernM

164 Comments - Posted Nov 07

What "Helper" Items/Tools Do You Employ?

Many people start using "helper items" when in class schoolhouse.....all suddenly the eyes need some help....you need glasses. Then, first affair you know, you end upwards loosing a tooth in the front, and you find y'all demand a small plate or implant...something and then you don't look like a toothless wonder. Then virtually high schoolhouse y'all break a leg, and have to employ crutches for awhile. Perchance you break a wrist,

Mandymuff

Mandymuff

857 Comments - Posted Jan 29

What's the story of your rare affliction diagnosis?

Dear members, Today, more than 200,000 Inspire members have a rare condition. You accept made Inspire a identify to share your experiences with others who sympathise what you're going through and assistance others at the aforementioned time. Many of you have described how long it took for you to receive an accurate diagnosis for your rare condition, while some of you institute your diagnosis quickly. If you'd l

Brian

Brian

947 Comments - Posted Oct 24

How do you brand medical decisions?

Honey members, As patients and caregivers, we have more sources of medical information available to us than ever before to help u.s.a. make the best decisions possible for our health. Advice from our doctors is sometimes non the same as the information we learn from the experiences of our peers, and there are often other sources of information available as well. Some of our decisions feel like bi

Brian

Brian

1521 Comments - Posted Nov 23

Howdy, everyone!

How-do-you-do everyone! My name is Radha and I am the digital editor at Inspire. We'd like to share some news about an editorial initiative that nosotros hope will be of use to y'all. Your community is a infinite where you tin can limited your thoughts, seek back up, and share information with swain members, and will, of course, proceed to be. My goal is to take cues from your discussions, your questions, an

Radha_Inspire

Radha_Inspire

670 Comments - Posted Sep 09

Are Supplements Beneficial for Automobile-Immune Diseases?

Someone questioned the supplement Im taking so Ive researched the supplement well that I am taking for my auto allowed diseases. The decision...it doesn't brand the free Radicals Stronger, its makes the good guys STRONGER to FIGHT for me! No Im not selling, but i will exist as soon as I can become a distributor, when Im stronger, but for at present...I am not selling..so delight don't DELETE me!! I am non

SiliconeImplants1975

SiliconeImplants1975

39 Comments - Posted Jun 18

Love-combing of the lungs

I have been dealing with auto-allowed diseases for near 20 years. When I had to quit working; I was a high school teacher and I loved it (most of the time.) I quit because I was too tired, also achy, my knees would swell so information technology was hard to walk, etc. . I went to many, many doctors. I actually liked the drs. who said they didn't know. Well-nigh of the other drs gave me definite diagnoses and Latin-due south

Shower

Shower

21 Comments - Posted Sep 06

Antibiotic Protocol

My 19 yo daughter was diagnosed @ age 11. We decided to forego the traditional rheumatoid road and opted for the antibiotic protocol featured in Scleroderma: The Proven Therapy that Can Save Your Life. My daughter's illness has been inactive for quite a few years now and she'southward having surgery on her hands this month to help due west/ Raynauds. They'll inject her own body fatty into them. Is anyone else usi

PMNK

PMNK

65 Comments - Posted Aug 07

Could my vitamins be bad for me?

In my quest to find out what would be the crusade of having an autoimmune disease, such as scleroderma, I take read that exposure to silica dust could be a factor. You can merely imagine my surprise when I was looking at melatonin, to help me sleep, and read that silica was i of the ingredients. Adjacent, I looked at my vitamins and they comprise it too! Any opinions here???

Shanzie

Shanzie

11 Comments - Posted Dec 12

Hair Loss and Express Scleroderma

I've got bigger concerns, right now, but information technology doesn't help my daily coping skills to run across my hair falling out at a much faster rate, and seeing noticeable areas of pilus loss. Does this have anything to do with having limited Scleroderma for so long? Yes, I am in my late 60'due south and expect some hair loss but this is very sudden and noticeable.

HelpWanted4095

HelpWanted4095

38 Comments - Posted Feb 26

Gut issues with medication

So I've only received my systemic scleroderma diagnosis in March and my doc has put me on Placquanil. My guts are not doing well on the full dose....severe diarrhea. Had to driblet down to half dose. Anyone else taking this drug? Having gut bug with it? I'grand already on a very restricted diet, gluten gratis, egg free, FODMAPs have had gut issues for years.....had a colon resection due t

Csaylors

Csaylors

six Comments - Posted Jul 07

immmunity boosters?

What sort of diet are nosotros surpose to follow? Do we consume foods with immunity boosters or avoid them? I try to eat nutrient rich and anti-inflamation foods. Can someone betoken me in the right direction.

JudyNeal

JudyNeal

14 Comments - Posted Dec 01

OH, Man!!!!

Is it even possible that I can exist diagnosed with Systemic Scleroderma AND accept Lupus??? i have the typcal butterfly rash on my face up. I'm and then damned worried about this. Even my hubs noticed this morning. SDS is really kicking my barrel. I have read that the symptoms are so damned similar. Only I'm absolutely diagnosed with Systemic Lengthened Scleroderma. Blood tests don't lie. But I'thousand super wo

joatnjrealestate

joatnjrealestate

32 Comments - Posted November 07

i urge anyone try Oragonoil from biogenics

What do yous have to lose but pain. try information technology and see....a doctor is dallas...the bakers have a boob tube testify on tbn local. Try asking these guys who accept seen all kinds of things....oragonaloil...is an oil in a pocket-size brown bottle and has a dropper....I have heard ten drops nether tongue...has anyone tried this before...this oil fights fungus...it will go through the body killing in fungus that the torso has.

RustyHam

RustyHam

17 Comments - Posted December 15

guerrastratersest.blogspot.com

Source: https://www.inspire.com/groups/scleroderma-foundation/discussion/dietary-collagen/

0 Response to "scleroderma of the digestive tract what to eat and avoid"

Postar um comentário

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel